Sunday, September 2, 2012

Shabby Chic Cuff - video tutorial

I created this Shabby Chic Cuff using ICE Resin, fabric and very thin copper sheet cut from a Spellbinder's die.


My video tutorial will give you step-by-step instructions for the creative process. You can also get the written instructions and supply list here on my tutorial page.

I hope you enjoy the video!
 

Thanks for stopping by!



 Sharing with: Not Just A Housewife: Show Me What Ya Got, Southern Lovely: Show & Share, Happy Go Lucky: Shine On Friday, Funky Junk Interiors: SNS, Craft-O-Maniac: Craft-O-Maniac Monday

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty cuff! I have some leftover muslin scraps from a home decorating project...I might just get to make one of these. OK, the snaps are out of my skill set, but I could learn, right?

    I have your blog "favorited" and check it out regularly. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cuffs....I make something similar too and enjoy wearing and selling them....Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired by your tutorial. thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading what you have to say. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Have a great day!
Kathy